Pamela & Martin's Wedding Caricatures!

Hey, another nice email from a happy bride! Thanks, Pamela!

Hi Mark,

Happy New Year to you!

Sorry that I'm only making contact with you now since our Wedding but it was so hectic after we came back from honeymoon and then Christmas was on top of me before I knew it.

On behalf of myself and Martin I just wanted to drop you a quick note to say thank you for the great job you did at our wedding. You have such a talent. Everyone was thrilled with their drawings and they got a great kick out of it all! Myself and Martin loved ours too! Hopefully we'll get a chance to see you in action again in the near future. Have you any photos you can email on to me?


We had a fantastic Wedding day from start to finish and everything went off to perfection so we were thrilled.


Many thanks again,


Pamela.


















Comments

Edo said…
Nice quick style. I do not practice this too offten anymore...too bad. How fast are you?
Great drawings as always Mark.
Mark Heng said…
Thanks, lads! Edo, each person takes about 4-5 minutes.
Scott Daly said…
Great caricatures! I use to work for Six Flags in Massachuetts for awhile and I loved it. I never did get to do private parties though, really wish I had the time. Anyways great work.
Pavel Jakubec said…
Hi,very funny caricatures live act !

Popular Posts