Glad You Liked It!

Wow! Some great responses from the subjects of my previous post:



Hi Mark,
At the MCB retirement party on June 19 I was greatly surprised to receive a wonderful colorful and funny poster of me which I loved. I am writing to say thank you. Without knowing me or ever seeing me you managed to convey my personality and physical appearance very close to the original. My husband loves it also, it will be treasured in our family as a cheery reminder of the good times at Harvard - and of the very talented artist from far away Ireland who definitely made the farewell afternoon at MCB very very special.
Good luck with your art!
Cheerios,
Tatiana

Mark,

I am one of the retirees at Harvard University, who was fortunate enough to receive a caricature of myself. I feel truly fortunate to have been given such a wonderful gift done by a famous, talented caricaturist and illustrator. We were all so pleased with our individual caricature, and happy with this gift.

Thank you so much.

Alice, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA


Dear Mark,

I’m one of the retirees at Harvard University that you recently did a caricature of and I just want to let you know how much I enjoyed it! Actually, I want to let you know how much everyone enjoyed all of them. You gave us such pleasure plus made us look really, really great!

Keep up the good work!

Best,

Joanie

Comments

Popular Posts