Gift Caricatures...All the way to Amerikay!

It's funny how some people find me!

This particular client was someone I had met at a web design class in Boston about 4 years ago! Last week I got an email from her- She needed a caricature of her husband and his buddy who are turning 50 soon. She needed them fast and I was able to create these very quickly with my cartoony style- Inked outlines, simple color, and a plain background.



I'd say she was pleased with the results because here was her response when I sent them...

OMG... these are great!!!
Hi Mark-
Thank you so much. My husband will get a kick out of his buff body! We were watching the Olympics an I commented on the gymnasts muscles...he promptly told me he'll never look like that!! I think he'll be in for a little surprise! You must work really late! They are wonderful. I'm so excited to put the invite together. I will go to the post office and mail you a check today. Please drop me an email to let me know you got it.
Thanks again,
Karen

Awww, Shucks!

Comments

They look good Mark, good to see some new stuff from you.

Popular Posts